Accurate, full examination of the anterior corneal surface
The Topcon CA-800 Corneal Analyzer is an easy-to-use, comprehensive corneal topography solution allowing for the complete evaluation of the anterior corneal surface. In addition to elevation mapping of the corneal surface, the CA-800 provides robust software features, allowing for a total analysis of the patients corneal surface.
- On board PC allows for complete standalone operation
- Meibiomian gland imaging, pupillometry and fluorescein imaging allows the user to collect more data than a typical topographer
- Intuitive Touchscreen operation
- Flexible output of reports direct to printer or network shared folder via LAN
- Fast, Easy acquisition
- Differential maps to track progress
Note： Not all products shown on this site are offered in every market. Product features may vary by country and are subject to change. For products specific to your area, please visit the website appropriate to your country or contact Topcon Healthcare for more information.
Request more information today
Whether you have product questions or are ready to purchase, we are standing by to help.
Fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch soon.