News and Events
- This event has passed.
Lunch Symposium – APAO 2023
- Congress URL
Conference Hall 1, Level 3 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Shedding Light on the Differences between Myopia and Glaucoma
Join us for this session at Conference Hall 1 from 13:00 – 14:00 (GMT+8) !
Dr. Sunder Ramasamy, MD
Consultant Ophthalmologist, OasisEye Specialists (Malaysia)
1. Comparison of the Topcon MYAH axial length against IOLMaster 700 and OCULUS Myopia Master
– Dr. Sun Chen-Hsin, MD
Dr. Sun Chen-Hsin will introduce the result of the comparison between IOL Master700, Myopia Master, and Topcon MYAH in clinical pediatrics ophthalmology in terms of equivalency and accuracy among them. He will also lecture on how convenient it is to use topography on MYAH by using the device at his practice.
2. Uncovering undetected axonal fiber bundle loss in ocular hypertension and early glaucoma
– Prof. Christopher Kai-shun Leung, MD
Dr. Christopher Kai-shun Leung will lecture on the valuable application “ROTA” (RNFL Optical Texture Analysis) to identify distinctive loss patterns of axonal fiber bundles in different stages of glaucoma and to detect focal RNFL defects in early glaucoma.
3. Choroidal Microvascular dropout in Glaucoma
– Prof. Tae-Woo Kim, MD, Ph.D
Prof. Kim Tae-Woo, MD, Ph.D will address the relationship between the rate of glaucoma progression and Choroidal microvascular dropout, representing an actual perfusion defect based on some cases.